Back in 2015 if someone did an investment in land. The purpose to buy the land was to sell it after sometime. He wished to gain an ample profit. Due to certain grim situation in economy, he is not able get desired amount for his investment. As COVID blues and lockdown have decelerated the economy. He is waiting for right time to sell his property.
Some Features of Real Estate
Fore sightedness and capital investment are all it takes to be a successful player in this business.
- It is tangible. It can be seen and touched.
- It cannot be frequently bought or sold. The investment is usually for long term.
- Unlike FD and bonds, it has uncertain maturity period. Owner can wait for right time to sell his property.
Game of Making Money
The sole purpose of investment in real estate is to make money. Buying and selling the property is always a profitable. Profit ratio may vary according to market value. For making it easier real estate team software can be used.
- Earn Through Rental: Till the owner decides to sell his property, he can make money by renting the land or building to some other party. It is always a great option to generate a passive income.
- The brokers who involve in the process earn commission on each deal.
- Since government authority is also involved in transferring the ownership so they also earn in the name of registration.
- Those who does not have sufficient funds to invest in property, they can buy ‘units’ of REIT (Real Estate Investment Trusts) as shares. These trusts are listed in stock exchange of SEBI.
When the investors rent out their property they earn passive income. It is stable income. With the help of rent they are able to fill their mortgage amount. There are certain tax exemptions for the rented property. Investment in property is considered a financially secure decision.
For a layman, taking advice of financial expert would be beneficial. He would suggest location, timing and cost of the property. It is always better to be on safe side as real estate is a costly affair.